Friday, April 20, 2012

Rubber Stamp Medallions

I ordered some medallion stamps from Holly Berry House.  They are really cool.  You stamp the medallion four or five times on cardstock.  Then you cut out smaller and smaller portions of the stamp.  You then reassemble them in a tower for a neat 3D effect.

I got two stamps and I stamped a few of each one on plain and colored card stock. I also tried different embossing colors.   Holly Berry House sent along a cutting guide and I used it.   I cut out one of each pattern with an Exacto blade and then my hand got tired!  I'll do the others at a future date.


I took one and played around with markers and water color pencils.  I used the pink card stock and the Heart Lace pattern.  I separated the layers with foam glue dots.  It is a bit high for mailing, so I hope the post office doesn't smash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment