Friday, April 20, 2012

Jes' Knittin'

It has been cold and rainy and overcast.  We have done errands and inside things.  I have had time to do a bit of knitting.  I like that I have no timeline to finish it.



This has been a hard project for me.  I tend to watch TV while knitting and if I forget a stitch I can usually fix it.  The pattern calls for added and deleted stitches.  That gives it a scalloped and holey appearance that I like, but it took a long time to figure out how to take out stitches and fix them with a crochet hook.  I had to take out a BUNCH of rows.  And each row has 275 stitches.  There were a few days where I spent the whole time taking out the previous day's work.


The really sad part is I have done this pattern before!  I should not be having this much trouble.  My excuse is that I did it about 20 years ago.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment