Saturday, February 21, 2015

Snowing, AGAIN

Lee grew up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  When it first snows in the winter, the snow frequently stays in place until spring.  That is one of the reasons we don't live in the U.P. 

That being said, it is snowing again.  And the snow from last week is still on the ground.

 

You can see a lump from the last snow storm along the front path.

Earlier this week we woke up to the lowest temperature since we have been here.  It was 7 degrees Fahrenheit on our screen porch.  The neighbor across the way said her thermometer showed 2 degrees.  Two.

 

Today it is much warmer.  Now it is 15 degrees although it was 12 when we got up.  So it is MUCH warmer.

I took some pictures but didn't step outside the house.  Too cold.

 

Can you imagine how cold it would be if we didn't have global warming?  Will you send some of that warming my way?

2 comments:

  1. I came to Winchester to visit my son and granddaughter. I had hoped to leave today but knew from the forecast that wasn't going to happen. Now it's not looking too good for tomorrow either. It's been snowing here all day and it's still coming down. My daughter in Daleville has kept me up to date on the snow there. I am so ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete