I am making slow but sure progress on my quilt. I have cut all the pieces I need for the rings. I cut a few extra wedges, in case I ruin a few or don't like the last of the colors. I cut a bunch of the quilt top background squares and a few of the interfacing arcs for attaching the "rings" to the quilt
And now I am starting on the arcs. I picked 6 colors I thought would go together and sewed them with a 1/4 inch seam.
I ironed the seams to one side for strength.
I placed the interfacing on the sewn arc to make sure I am doing it properly.
I didn't sew it in place, I just set it on top to see if the arcs matched up. It looks OK to me!
So now only 115 more arcs to go.
I must be nuts.