I used the fabric from the dresses and cut a bunch of strips.
I had a lavender fabric for the back of the quilt. It is a pain to drag out two tables to make the quilt sandwich, but I need a large surface to lay every thing out. The backing get placed face down. The the batting is smoothed over it. The last part is the pieced top. Then I pinned the whole thing and started quilting.
I frequently had a helper. But not a very helpful one.
The binding is more of the dotted blue fabric I used around 5 of the dresses.
And now the quilt is done!
Sadly, I had to cancel the trip out to California to deliver the quilt. So I will save it and hope the world goes back to normal soon.