Reasons to Love Winter in Botetourt
1. I was starting to hate summer and sweating all the time.
2. The air is crisp and clear.
3. The horses are fuzzy and happy to go in the barn.
4. SNOW! It really is fun...as long as it goes away in a few days.
5. The horses run around and Claire likes to nibble at it and come up with a milk moustache and then roll in it.
6. The horses look cute in their blankets with the little tummy warmer.
7. No bugs, flys, stickweed.
8. I don't feel bad if I don't ride...too cold or too slippery.
9. Trying to figure out what the tracks through the snow are. The deer are easy, after that....
10. When the snow starts to melt you can see the animal tracks on the hillsides.
11. Everything looks clean and pretty. It's a great view.