Monday, February 18, 2019

Tea Party

I had a friend over recently.  It was a good excuse to have a tea party!  But then, I like any excuse to have a tea party.

   

I made cucumber sandwiches and baked maple pecan snickerdoodles, chocolate croissants, chocolate dipped strawberries, and strawberry puff pastry diamonds.  And tea and coffee, of course!

   

There are recipes for these tidbits on this site if you want to search for them.  I recommend trying them. These are all very nice.

And the company was lovely, too!

4 comments:

  1. This looks, and sounds, so good. Nothing like some time with friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely visit. And a good excuse to bake some special treats. I sent some home with her so that we didn't end up eating them all!

      Delete
  2. Wish we lived closer for an invite to a future tea party, Rebecca, as the treats looked as wonderful as they must have tasted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The treats were fabulous. And I always like a good excuse to have a tea party. If we ever move, we will be a bit closer. Maybe then we can get together.

      Delete